Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thankful Journal Day 8


November 8: I’m thankful for Lucci’s in Wilmington. It’s a small grocery store, conveniently located on the way home from the oncology center (where I spent the morning getting my head checked out). I stopped into Lucci’s to make a tough day a little easier (it's all about me today), to get a pound of turkey from the deli so I could make lunches for today and tomorrow and not have to fight my way through the bigger, crowded, very expensive market in North Reading (I know, cling peaches, I'm rambling). I ended up discovering why other people have been raving about Lucci's, like great prices, great sandwiches, great service, no lines (OK, maybe not a mid-day on a Thursday). A very pleasant experience. I’ll be back. It’s nice to have choices.

No comments: