Friday, November 2, 2007

Chemo Treatment #3

Number 3 is history, in the books, over and done. Thank you very much.





Uneventful day, usual and customary with Kristi at the oncology center. Not much of an appetite, a little nauseous too. They've changed up my medications to help lessen the uncomfortable days following chemo, we'll see how all that goes.

The good news is that my next session--and my last--will be in two weeks, not three. I was scheduled to go again on the day after Thanksgiving, but the center will be closed. My doc suggested waiting four weeks, I opted for two. Why not get it done sooner?

I'm more concerned today for Tanya, a new and wonderful friend I've met through the magic of breast cancer. She's been through a surgery and a boatload of tests and now needs to worry about a newly discovered suspicious area just found through an MRI (and confirmed with additional tests). She doesn't deserve this. No one does.

I know you keep me in your thoughts. Please make some room for Tanya as well.

2 comments:

Jan G said...

Friendship is a wonderful thing, It's like motherhood love, there's always room for more...
Jan

Tanya said...

Thank you, my friend...You are such a sweet thing, you! Thanks for thinking of me - I'm doing ok, just a little emotional - that I will blame on a raging case of PMS. I just realized today that it is indeed about that time again! LOL!

Appt for the biopsy will be scheduled next week sometime - I'll go with the flow and we'll worry about it then - no sense in wallowing in self pity until there is something to wallow about!

Hope you are feeling ok! It was great to talk to you yesterday :)
XOXO