Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I’m tired/Thankful Journal Day 13


Right to my bones tired, of everything associated with breast cancer and not being myself. I want badly to feel good again and be in control again.

I came home to find bills from Winchester Hospital for charges my insurance company apparently isn’t going to cover. Thousands and thousands of dollars in charges. I’ll be on the phone first thing in the morning.

As to being thankful, I recently did a “Notes to Neighbors” campaign for the American Cancer Society (The ACS sends you a list of neighbors, you sent notes out, you buy the stamps for the outgoing letters and the return addressed envelopes). My neighbors are responding and sending checks. Each is a lovely expression of support, and I’m thankful for their thoughtfulness.

No comments: