Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's not a lack of loyalty

I admit an affection for the hometown teams... the Celtics are making it fun to watch basketball in June and the Red Sox are hot (isn't that Mike Lowell a dream?). With the change of seasons I'll care about the Patriots. Sorry, I never got into soccer or hockey.

All that said, I've got half an eye on a new team and a new player this baseball season. Check this out!



That's Brad Penny, the Dodger's pitcher. He's not having the best season, and in fact is headed to the DL with shoulder troubles. And yes, I'm old enough to be his mother. Still, I just had to have this shirt. My treat to me. Besides, they're a National League team. It will only matter in the World Series finals.

{end of post}

1 comment:

Tanya said...

BOOOOOOOOO Dodgers! Look at all your hair!