Saturday, June 14, 2008

Amazing Grace

I respectfully invite you to visit a blog I read every day, Peacebang. She is a Unitarian Universalist pastor in the Boston area and--I don't know why--but I am just pulled to her. Some one of these Sundays I'm going to be sitting in her congregation and then, I expect, she'll never be rid of me.

Read the June 13 entry posted at 6:22 p.m., (third post down dated June 13) titled "Well Done, Good and Faithful Servant." It's a lengthy post and you must read every word. It's a powerful story of the death of a dear friend. It's a story of the way, I believe, every one us hopes we are loved. It's the way, I believe, every one of us hopes we will be thought of and cared for. It will, I think, claw at your heart and make you weep. I sobbed.

I've warned you. It's not a happy read but it's a very important one.

There isn't anything else to say.
{end of post}

No comments: