Saturday, March 1, 2008

Which punctuation mark are you?

I am an exclamation point. Read on. . .

According to this silly Saturday quiz,


I Am An Exclamation Point



I am a bundle of... well, something.
I'm often a bundle of joy, passion, or drama.
I'm loud, brash, and outgoing. If you think it, you say it.
Definitely not the quiet type, I really don't keep a lot to myself.
I'm lively and inspiring. People love to be around my energy.
(But they do secretly worry that I'll spill their secrets without even realizing it.)
I excel in: Public speaking
I get along best with: the Dash


1 comment:

KathyRose said...

I'm a comma.
I'm open minded and extremely optimistic.
enjoy almost all facets of life. can find the good in almost anything.

Keep busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.
Find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if pressed for time.

Friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.

excel in: Inspiring people

I thought I'd be an exclamation point!