Friday, March 28, 2008

My bad hair day

I've been waiting a good long time to have a bad hair day. Today was that day! Got out of the shower and fluffed my little curls with some Suave Curl Enhancing Spray Gel. If I do say so myself, I was looking pretty fine.

In short order I was ready to head out the door, and I walked outside into a cold, icy rain. So much for great hair. But you know what? It's only hair. It grows back (I'm living proof), and tomorrow brings another styling opportunity.

Speaking of fluff...

I've started stocking up on containers of the stuff to take to my friend Laura in Switzerland. It's one of a small handful of things she has me packing in my suitcases . Apparently Marshmallow Fluff is a New England tradition and just unheard of over there. It's something she misses so I'm happy to bring it to her. Small favor the kindness she and her Monica are extending with their kind invitation to visit. Good thing my mother is coming on this adventure, I can fill her suitcases as well!

No comments: