Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Don't tell my mother


Look what I did Saturday... baked apple pies. They're prettier than I am.



The Wilmington United Methodist Church Trustees (of which I are {!} one) held the annual turkey dinner Saturday night (all the fixings and pie for dessert). The whole affair was a smashing success.

It's always nice to spent time with the WUMers and every time I do, I say I should do it more often. Then I get tied up doing something else...

I think I said the same thing a couple of weeks ago when I served as worship leader. It's about deciding priorities and putting some growth plans into place.

Speaking of growth, you should see my hair. It's amazing! I'll try to find time with the photographer this weekend.

1 comment:

Jan G said...

OMG! Those look good and I'll bet the smelled just as good as they look when they were baking....
Too bad we didn't have smell-mails.
Can't wait to see the "do"

Love, J