Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bows on the toes


Taking a few days off from the rat race. It's my first real break from work (for non-health reasons) since last July. Needless to say it's L-O-N-G overdue.

PJ and I headed north to Nashua, NH, today where the stores were calling my name. Too bad we didn't have a lot of luck. Well, we did have luck, just not in getting what we went up there for. We got some great stuff at great prices.

Went for blouses--came home with a skirt (khaki green, $10), two jersey tops (one black, one ivory, $5 each), a pair of shoes (the bargain of the day, 80% off, $7.99, black leather ballerina flats with bows on the toes), and my favorite find, a red leather passport wallet ($10, and if you know me, you know red is my favorite accessory color).

PJ (who went SHOPPING without her wallet and credit card, duh, HELLO???) found a pair of "Oh please mom, I can't live without these Rocket Dog sneakers" ($5) and a sweet dress ($19). Mommy doesn't plan to ask for renumeration.

All in all, a good day, even if it means I'll need to go out tomorrow and resume the blouse hunt.

No comments: