Monday, March 24, 2008

Another mini-milestone

I renewed my friendship with a hair product this morning. Yup, that's Garnier Fructis Style XXX Volume Thickening Mousse in my hair. You'll notice it's giving me and my new curls a bit of styling capability (I'm trying not to go with the damp poodle look).

And Happy Day After Easter (Easter Monday to your southerners). Pj and I spent the afternoon with my cousin Kathy, her kids Lauren and Connor, her parents and my best aunt and uncle Nancy and Mike, Mike's sister Mary, my sister-in-law Cindy and nephew Ted (brother Ted begged off with the flu) and a trio of puppies (Bailey, Maddie, and Pat). Dave had to work (but Kathy was kind and sent along a hefty helping of ham, we'll make a meal of it tonight!) Yes, the E.B. visited our house. We still believe.

Enjoy Monday.

No comments: