Sunday, December 2, 2007

So tired of being tired

Went food shopping yesterday and then spent almost the entire afternoon snoozing under my favorite blanket. How tired is it acceptable to be at this point in recovery?

I wish I knew the answer to the question. I was there was a map with target points spelled out so you'd know what is normal and what isn't. I hate complaining, really I do, and I can't imagine it's any fun for you to keep reading my complaints. I wish someone before me had done a blog that could have read so I'd know if where I find myself is when I ought to be. I guess that's part of the reason I'm doing this, so the next person will have some idea of that to expect. God, I hope there isn't a "next" but I can't promise myself there won't be.

Tomorrow is PJ's 24th birthday. (24??? How the hell did that happen!!) I went shopping this morning at Target and picked up some things I'm sure she can't possibly live without (but I'm holding onto the sales receipt, just in case!) She's so easy to please, and is more than content with promises that we'll go out and get something that she really wants. I'd rather have things for her to open and then go along on the exchange trip.

You'll notice that I changed the color of the type on these last two grafs. That's another thing I'm stealing from my friend Tanya's blog. She posts her breast cancer-related comments in pink and everything else in white. So as not to copy her directly, I'll put the non-cancer stuff in another color. That way, you can see right away whether I'm yakking about BC or life in general, and govern yourself accordingly. Hopefully you'll read everything.

Sooner or later I'm going to run out of BC news and updates. With luck.

No comments: