Friday, December 7, 2007

And then there was today

I feel like I got dragged around on my ass today. I'm so tired, it's an effort to put one foot in front of the other and keep moving.

Just goes to show that there are no promises or guarantees, and that every day is different. I'm hold on to hopes I can do the holiday shopping on Sunday--it feels like the only chance I'll have to get it done. If I don't, everyone gets an IOU in a card!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read a story in today's Eagle-Tribune about a 15-year old young man from Haverhill (MA) who died Wednesday of acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Andrew Gmelch Jr., sounds like he was a remarkable young man who maintained an optimistic outlook and his smile. The story absolutely broke my heart. I hope you have room in your heart for a prayer for Andrew and his family.

No comments: