Thursday, December 6, 2007

Moving right along

I continue to move in a forward direction and with some sense of control. It feels good, really.

I feel like it's OK to plan ahead a little--think about the weekend and all that needs to be done in anticipation of Christmas. Radiation starts on Monday, so I feel like Sunday will be a "must shop" day. I've done very little shopping, haven't given much thought to decorating (except to think that maybe, with a new cat in the house, that we may be smarter to pass on a Christmas tree). I did manage to send out holiday cards and letters (my mother's holiday card this year takes the award for the funniest, hands down--if you got one, you understand!)

So, until Monday gets here, there isn't much to share. But believe me, when the action starts again, you'll be the first to know.

No comments: