Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another milestone

Just took the blow dryer to my head of curls. It's SO DAMN HOT AND HUMID that I can't stand it. PJ and I walked around the lake in Wakefield earlier and the consensus was that I needed (badly) to take a shower.

So now there's a thunderstorm percolating just to the south and it's pretty steamy. There isn't much worse that a wet head of hair when the humidity is off the charts.

I did the only logical thing, I grabbed the blow dryer and had at my hair. First time in, hell, I don't know, almost 9 months? My hair came out in October. Not only did I dry it, I brushed and blew out the curls. So it's straight! But remember, it's humid. It won't last!

Time to shut down and get away from the electrical outlets. I'm a chicken in a thunder storm!

No comments: