Friday, July 13, 2007

Y-ME?


If you have been touched in any way by breast cancer you have to check out this Web site: www.y-me.org (click the link at bottom right). I’ve already found lots of great information, downloaded files, ordered brochures, and tonight I signed up for a free audioconference from their ShareRing Network Teleconference series.

This call takes place on the 18th, and the topic is “Caring for the Caregiver: When a Family Member or Friend Has Cancer.”

My coworker Beverly told me about the Y-Me Web site. She discovered it last summer when her father was diagnosed with breast cancer. He had a mastectomy and chemotherapy and is doing very well, working on his golf game and no doubt enjoying the love of Beverly’s three beautiful little girls.

I’m grateful she shared this wonderful resource with me and happy her father is well.

So, what are you waiting for? Go check it out!

Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments: