Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mary Poppins


That's me, "practically perfect in every way."

Saw four docs in four days and got checked out top to bottom (and everyplace in between). All of the numbers are great (blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, you name it, we checked it all), and the cancer marker in my blood is the lowest it's ever been. Things are just dandy.

The only thing left to do is have a colonoscopy, and that's scheduled for May 1. More on that another time.

In keeping with the Mary Poppins theme, I leave you with Dick Van Dyke and the Dancing Penguins. Go ahead, it's only five minutes...

{end of post}

3 comments:

P said...

Great news about your health - so happy for you!

Also, I like the parenting advice on top of Blog (cartoon pics). Where do you find this stuff?

Penny said...

Oh, it just shows up...! Someone sends it in an email, you stumble over it online... it's just out there!

Anonymous said...

YOU Are perfect!! I 'm gald now the docs know!